2016년 6월 20일 월요일

Always, there have been devils with the power over each nations

Since the expulsion from the garden of Eden, at all times, there have been devils dominating each of all nations in earth. It can be shown in the Bible:
It is well known to Christians and even all other people that, tempting Jesus, the devil said to him: “All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine” (Luke 4:5~8):
5. And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
7. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
8. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Replying to that, Jesus just rebuked him, saying: “Get thee behind me, Satan.” Actually, after the man eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the devil tempting Jesus has been grabbing the power – over all the kingdoms of the world – delivered to him by Satan his father; it is absolutely true.
Meanwhile, when Daniel had a fearful dream, to know the meaning of it, he prayed to God. In response to that, God sent an angel, getting Daniel to know the meaning of it. But the angel was withstood one and twenty days by the prince of the kingdom of Persia.  Therefore, he could not come to Daniel for twenty and one days. After all, Michael the archangel came to help him. So, he could escape from among the kings of Persia, ending up reaching Daniel (Daniel 10:12~14):
12. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
14. Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.
Surely, the angel is not flesh and blood but spiritual one; a human being cannot withstand him. Therefore, it is easily sensed that the prince of the kingdom of Persia is not a human being but a spiritual one. He is one of very devils against God. Also, the kings of Persia were devils, having the power over Persia, because in reality there was only one king in flesh and blood.
The bottom line is, in human history, most of all nations has been spiritually dominated by devils. Of course, until now, it is definitely true…

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기